Goldeen Loves Guitar Goldeen Loves Guitar

FLCL poster in the background XD

Bunnykill 5 Part 2 Bunnykill 5 Part 2

Snowball

"Heros never die"

... but... he died...

lol still great i love all of the Bunnykill videos, they are so epic!

Mottis responds:

That phrase was more about the fact that a true hero's memory lives on blah blah blah :P

SS - Keys of our Past SS - Keys of our Past

wow

I have watch all of these "lessons" so far, and i find them very interesting. Most statments in these videos seem to relate to me, on many levels. As an agnostic, I am open minded to differnt religous ideas, as an intelectual, I am understanding of the facts and threoies you present, and as an individual, i have experianced and met others who have many of the examples you presented.

I have my own threoy on the "impossible" acevments of anchent civilizations, though I am not ruling out other lifes. You see, as a species, we have not grown "smarter", rather than; our avaible knowlage has grown. Through out history we have lost knowlage also. Example being: the burning of the Library of Alexandia. When these happened, it is said we lost something like 90%-98% of our world knowlage. Another example would be the fact that there have been many civilizations that disappeared with out a trace, for no apparent reason. When these civilzations disappeared, we lost the knowlage they held. there are many other examples i could go to, but won't out of pure lazyness (lol), but with this how do we know that these people where really premitive, or that they had ansestors past down selected information and technology that got lost through time. I am not challanging you and your theroy in anyway here, I am just interested in seeing how you view this and our others view this.

There She Is!! step3 There She Is!! step3

could someone tell me...

the name of this song ^w^

There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

I can't help it

i love this series, ive watched it sevral times already, and, in my opinion, it is one of the best series on NG. The music matched beutifully, the animation was smooth, and the message deep. Keep up the work =w=

AWLP Parody AWLP Parody

well

u stole your sound from ademwestslapdog on YouTude

CloudCereal553 responds:

Technically I gave credit to him on deciantart, youtube, dailymotion, and veoh...Im too lazy to put it here.

Empoleon's Nightmare Empoleon's Nightmare

F.E.A.R

Fucking
Evil
Attacking
Rodent
that is a real combo that works

L and Raito's night L and Raito's night

e.O

I as hoping for yaoi then i see wailter & his milky man boobs & now im desterbed

anime munters anime munters

YAY

YAOI!!!!!!!!!!!

Micwizard Micwizard

wow

I normal don't like stick man animations that much put this was something else
I have to agree with Bazzatron with the FMA fell, music match with the fast past, & the color scheme was beautiful.
Good job & keep up the work!