The Outsider The Outsider

awesome game, made me think somewhat, great art, but what made me rate 5 stars instead of 4 1/2 was the fact that the song at the end was Lilium from Elfen Lied

IQTester IQTester

pretty damn close

it said i have 134 but the test i took in real life said im 136 & im an all around learner meaning i can just learn something this said literary

DemiseAnimation responds:

Haha! Glad it was accurate!

Alice is Dead - Ep 3 Alice is Dead - Ep 3

dang

I've loved this series, but u disappointed me with this one. It was easier than the other 2 and not as twisted. I was really hoping to see more of the Cheshire Cat, too. Great artwork from Hyptosis as always. Well this is suppose to be the end of the Alice is Dead series, but I (and many other people) would be happy if you made a fourth one or start a new series that ran off this one.

H.a.l.c. Hot Summer Vol.1 H.a.l.c. Hot Summer Vol.1

good hentai

im always pleased with your work, great variation of genera u should do a yaoi one sometimes form those girls/gay guys/bis r add it to one of future ones. keep up the work looking forward to your next ;)

Reincarnation: LTETR Reincarnation: LTETR

Who dat!

Ive played a lot of your stuff & i like all of them, but this ones my favorite just cause its in New Orleans. Continue to submit your games & ill look forward to playing them

LiLg responds:

Who Dat!

Furry Hentai Enema Furry Hentai Enema

dude

give it sound

TerdBurgler responds:

Now that I have finally conscripted the assistance of the lovely voice actress, Sasha Darkwind, I'll start to include more sound with my flash animations.

Virtual iPhone Ver. 2.2.1 Virtual iPhone Ver. 2.2.1

lol

I would have voted to delete this flash if not for the phone call

StarBox I StarBox I

GREAT GAME

This game is hard but really good but there's a glitch I noticed when fighting the first boss that if you die close to the button they press & you beat the boss.Fix it or make it an achievement."Suicidal victory"

AwokerR responds:

Interesting bug, next game it will be corrected

Resident Evil Escape p1 Resident Evil Escape p1

lame!!!

That had nothing in it

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

Great game

This game needs to be finished!I played the older version & it got better although I did find mistakes.

p.s. If you leave the bid on one of the girls blank on Underwear Day then cilck next your money thingy will say Nan & you'll have unlimited money